Service Industry Manager
• 3+ years of prior bar/service industry management experience
• Must be hardworking and extremely reliable, with reliable transportation; be able to adjust priorities at any given moment based on the needs of the business, guests, and employees
• People person who is passionate about customer base and new relationships.
• Strong problem-solving skills, including the ability to analyze current business problems and implement recommended solutions • Natural leadership abilities
• Ability to educate staff and guests humbly and meaningfully
• Team oriented and ability to support service on the floor
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
• Knowledge of POS Systems (preferably Square), Microsoft Office, and isn’t afraid of emailing often
• Flexibility to work days, evenings, weekends, and holidays
• Ability to work at least 40 hours a week on their feet and lift at least 30 lbs.
• TABC and Food Handlers certified is a must.
EEO We are an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a diverse environment. This job description is intended to describe the general nature of the work employees can expect within this particular job classification.