Shop Small Saturday Nov. 27
About Shop Small Business Saturday: The day kicks off at the "Welcome Station" between 9 a.m. and noon shoppers stop here first to pick a list of the participating businesses and other information. During the day shoppers will obtain “Roundabout Cards” from participating businesses. Shoppers then drop off their "Roundabout Cards" at the ending location by 4 p.m. Saturday, Nov. 27 to be entered into the prize drawings! It's tons of fun! Shoppers do NOT need to be present to win but must provide full contact information, and are responsible for picking up their items.
Round About Card Rules: Shoppers receive one for browsing, two if you make a purchase.
For Participating Businesses:
- Click the register button on this page.
- Participation is open to any business in the Rockport-Fulton area.
- The fee is $25 per business.
- Deadline is Thursday, Nov. 15 by 5 pm to have your business placed on the list of particpating businesses.
- Show up at the "Welcome Station" after 9 am Saturday, Nov. 27
- Shop, shop and shop at participating stores.
- Collect as many "Roundabout Cards" as you can all day.
- Turn in your "Roundabout Cards" before 4 pm to the ending locatoin
- Stand by as "Roundabout Cards" are pulled and prize winners are announced. Need not be present to win if you provided proper contact information on your "Roundabout Card".
- Support Small Businesses!
Small Business Saturday® is an American shopping holiday held on the Saturday after Thanksgiving during one of the busiest shopping periods of the year.